Monday, January 3, 2011

January 2011 Special Events

“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

During the holidays, I encouraged everyone to continue celebrating life every day throughout the year, just as we would ordinarily do around the Christmas Holiday season! So as we kick off this spanking brand new year, I am going to share with you some national special occasions that you can learn more about and combine them with your personal special celebrations this month.

I am a tea lover and hot tea is my tranquil beverage of choice. Research found drinking black tea might improve the body’s defenses and quicken the response to bacteria and viruses. Needless to say, I am delighted to find out that January is National Hot Tea Month! I suppose I will be drinking more hot tea this month, amid our frigid temperatures in honor of National Hot Tea Month. Some of the other special occasions to celebrate this month are:

National Blood Donor Month
Eye Care Month
National Braille Literacy Month
National Hobby Month
National Soup Month
National Staying Healthy Month
National Thank You Month
Oatmeal Month

So find a reason to celebrate every day, even if the day is not designated for something special on the calendar! Enjoy the rest of your month!

http://www.kymgmoore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment