Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all fathers, extended fathers, adopted fathers and mothers who assumed the paternal parental role. 

Although my father went to be with The LORD two years ago, he is not here to hear what I would probably have to say, because I already said it to him before he left. It is in my heart that he is having not only a fabulous Father's Day with our Father in Heaven, but everyday is a blessed one for him and my mother.

So with that said, I am wishing the fathers who step up to the plate every single day to be the Godly examples of what fatherhood means to your children and the children of others who are watching what you do and say, an awesome, blessed and amazing day of celebration.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment