Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beyond the Disappointments!

Every day is a time of reflection for all of us. All too often, a swarm of dis-tractions, disappointments and depression take their jabs at me relentlessly. However, I refuse to be defeated. As I gaze beyond these distractions, disappointments and depression, I stand wearing my “whole” armor of God against the wiles of these demons. This helps me to deflect defeat.


I am determined to remain disciplined in order to find that Divine purpose to give me the diligence I desire to develop a spiritual and productive lifestyle. The weapons that form against me may knock me down, but they cannot knock me out. I am more than a conqueror and as I trek through the storms, I can see the twinkle of sunlight that helps me to keep hope alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment